Can I do this without messing up all of it?

Reaction score
Recently, I had a problem with my apps working, so I looked at the thread for that issue and fixed my apps so they all work now. As of right now, I'm wondering if I could download apps on my iPod touch and sync it to my authorized computer and have all the apps still functioning. If anyone has wondered in the past and done it, I would like to know if it messed anything up. I would do it myself, but I had to try for days to try to fix the problem I had before and I really don't want to have to enter all of the data back into my iPod touch. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Should not be a problem. iTunes should ask you to transfer purchases is not just do it manually and your all set.

Hope this helps
clay

OP
watersk2013
Reaction score
Thanks, I hadn't realized that I had done it when my cousin suggested an app. He told me where it was, found it in the App Store, and installed it from my iPod touch. Then I went home and synced my iPod because I had to charge it. About an hour later, I disconnected it and played the app.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.