Flickrbucket App

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me. I have paid and downloaded the App Flickrbucket. Before I can use the app it tells me to authorise the flicker account. When I do this it gives me a series of numbers to 'type in to the application'

At this point I am stuck! I don't know how or where to do this. Any help from anyone who has used the app would be extremely helpful. There does not seem to be a contact for flickrbucket to ask the question. As it is a third party app, I don't know how interested Flickr would be. Many thanks Steve

C

chas_m

Disclaimer: I'm not familiar with Flickrbucket.

If this authorization is handled in the standard Apple way, what should happen is that Flickr provides you with the numbers as you describe, and in the Flickrbucket app's preferences (usually in the place where you would have provided your Flickr credentials would appear a "sheet" (slides down from the top of the app window) where you would input the authorization numbers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.