ibook.CS3 question

Reaction score
So my question is about CS3, but its also about the computer to, so I think this is an appropriate section.

Anyways...I have an Ibook G3 along with Photoshop CS3. I loaded CS3 fine and it loads and opens with no problem, but my dilemma comes into play when I start doing things.

When I try and open a photo in photoshop, (JPEG or CR2 RAW files) the application quits and I get "Photoshop CS3 has quit unexpectedly"

Why does this keep happening? According to the Adobe website, CS3 technically isn't supposed to run on G3 processors, but I have heard and seen people running it on machines identical to mine.

I bought this computer specifically to edit photos when I cant get to my home machine. Help me out!

Ibook G3 800 MHz 256 Ram 30gb

Thank you for any and all help.

T

tux08902

I don't know how well 512MB will work. Spring for the maximum that iBook can take.

Reaction score
a G4 and 1 GB of RAM is recommended so seems you might be out of luck to run it smoothly or at all.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.