Macbook Pro Screen repair

Reaction score
Hello There,

I have a Macbook Pro (13") purchased last year (my 1 year insurance just expired). During my recent traveling, the glass of my Macbook screen has broken (visible cracks), though there is no harm to LCD, everything is working fine.

Could you please suggest me what kind of hardware repairs would be done (just glass replacement or it will include LCD too?) and how much would this repair cost me?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
danini

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Since a cracked glass or screen is not covered under Apple care or the original warranty, the fact that your warranty has run out doesn't matter.

As replacing the screen assembly is a difficult job, I advise you to have it done by an authorized Apple repair provider. Since you didn't say what country you're in, we have no way of recommending a service provider to you. Nor do we have any idea of cost.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.