Filemaker or network or tcp/ip????

O

officehelper

Good afternoon,

small problem here. OUr office runs on a network to our server which hosts our filemaker pro database. we are using imac os 9 and filemaker pro 5.

Yesterday my file maker crashed, but only on my computer. and now I am unable to get back into it. No one else in the office is having this problem. OUr only administrator lives in MA< we are in CT. he told me that it could be my tcp/ip address the network or filemaker. but how do i determine which and how do i fix it? I need to get in to get my work done.

please help

OP
E

.emo.

officehelper said:
Good afternoon,

small problem here. OUr office runs on a network to our server which hosts our filemaker pro database. we are using imac os 9 and filemaker pro 5.

Yesterday my file maker crashed, but only on my computer. and now I am unable to get back into it. No one else in the office is having this problem. OUr only administrator lives in MA< we are in CT. he told me that it could be my tcp/ip address the network or filemaker. but how do i determine which and how do i fix it? I need to get in to get my work done.

please help

does FM open? try to unistall/reinstall FM PRo and go through the automated setup again in the begining....

also... try to boot to the OS install...then diskutillity and repair disk permissions

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.