• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

web archive request

P

Patranous

i was wondering if someone could make me a web archive using safari of a web page and than email it to me so i may access it from my current location as there are blocks in my location.
the webpage is www.runescape.com
click play game
than low detail
than select world 48 from the list.

once it starts loading, make me a web archive of it.

if you click a link and get a white page which sometimes happens, just click the screen and it will come up.

My E-mail is [email protected]

props and kudos to whoever does this for me :black:

OP
P

Patranous

oh and once you email it to me would you post on here too?
i dont like to check my email too often. the admins get mad....

OP
T

tenbellys

trying to bypass your organisation filter is bad. and you will probably get your hand slapped for it. :D

**** if it was on my network id kick you off the network all together

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.