How to remove screen protector residue?

Reaction score
Screen protector is a good stuff to prevent and shields iPhone from scratches, damages and dust. I too had one on my iPhone, but when I took it off, it left all of the stick residue on the iPhone. Looking for an easy and effective way to get it off completely without any damage.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
before I found invisible shield , i also used a cheap protector that left a sticky residue and found that a glass cleaner wipe squeezed so almost dry worked very well.

Hope this helped
Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
If it's a really sticky situation....:Oops:....just get some "Ooops" or "Goof Off", some solvent, dilute it if it makes you nervous (Should be perfectly fine since it is a glass screen), and apply it to a microfiber, then wipe the screen, it's made for that kind of stuff

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Goof Off is pretty good stuff. To use something you may already have around the house, you can try regular old rubbing alcohol on the glass.

Wouldn't rub a lot on the plastic as it can soften some plastics.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.