Quick iWeb question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Having used Dreamweaver relatively extensively in the past, I never really gave iWeb a go. Today I decided I'd take a look at it, since I paid for it with iLife 08. I'm actually very impressed with it's ease of use and even a couple of the themes that came with it have some great potential for what I need.

One thing I can't figure out how to do though, is remove the "subscribe" buttons that automatically appear in albums. I won't use them and they'll just stay as broken links if I don't get rid of them. I can't just click on them and delete them...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" matte screen MBP 2.6GHz - 7200RPM 200G
Use View, then Show Inspector - There is checkbox that says "Allow People to Subscribe" - you need to Un-Check it...

I did not do this on my website and suddenly I found my allowed data transfer limit was pegged. Seems that the RSS feeds were allowing every image to be transmitted out to God only knows who or what that was harvesting the images..
I know very little about iWeb 08 and have found no one to assist me here yet with my problems with it. Hopefully I have helped you..

OP
Leukeh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Fantastic! Thanks for that Big-Foot! =)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.