UH OH lost all contacts and pictures...

Reaction score
OH Boy..Hello everyone this is my first post and time on Mac forums... So I tried to update my Boss's phone to a current software. His was old and wouldn't function properly. It is a 3Gs and had software 3.0.1 or something like that. So I hooked it up to my Mac and updated it for him. It said it was backing up, it then updated, then said restoring from back up. when it was finally finished everything was fine but there were no contacts or pictures.I looked everywhere. The mobilsync folder contains all coded files but when I "Info" all of them they are all from previous dates. His back up is not listed in iTunes. His last backup was on his PC but 2-3 years ago, so that probably will not be a solution. He is going to kill me and most definitely probably will be fired for some reason in the near future…:Grimmace: Is there any thing I can do, a person to pay, anything to get these pictures and contacts back? I am runing OSX 10.8.2 and itunes 10.7 (21). Thanks for the help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.