Mount for iMAc g5 with isight (built in)

Reaction score
i need yo know how and if there is a way to mount an iMac G5 with built in iSight?

what products do i need?

Can some one point me in the direction (ie. a website)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
yes, but those are fairly common

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
I hope you didn't buy that stuff just yet. The NEW iMac G5 with built-in iSight does NOT support wall mounting, the reason being certain components that were reachable from the outside on the previous models are now internal. Someone will probably invent a new kit in a few months to take it apart and perform this rather difficult and tedious process anyway, but the iMac G5 mount kits for the old models DO NOT WORK, and Apple does NOT support any kind of mounting process. So if you tried to find a workaround with a future kit, you'll be on your own.

Reaction score
I hope you didn't buy that stuff just yet. The NEW iMac G5 with built-in iSight does NOT support wall mounting, the reason being certain components that were reachable from the outside on the previous models are now internal. Someone will probably invent a new kit in a few months to take it apart and perform this rather difficult and tedious process anyway, but the iMac G5 mount kits for the old models DO NOT WORK, and Apple does NOT support any kind of mounting process. So if you tried to find a workaround with a future kit, you'll be on your own.

Has anyone successfully wall mounted one of these yet? I just bought one and would prefer it on the wall. I bought this one:
APPLE IMAC 2/1.83 160GB 512MB SD 17"
MA199LL/A

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.