Can it be true?

Reaction score
this just seems way too good to be true. But i know someone who says its legit and he has bought products from them before.

Link removed

What do you guys think about it??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
EDIT:

Check out

link removed

Anyway, they are from China and they want you to email them if you made a purchase (according to their front page).

Seems really shady, but who knows.

I would not buy from them, their payment is really weird.

I think the reason for the bad grammar is because of the translation from Mandarin to English.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Those prices seem way way good to be true. Not even the refurbished machines sell that low. It doesn't help that they pretty much ripped most of the images from the apple website either.

Seems a little shady to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Can't find any merchant information via a Google search, poor grammar, suspect prices and selling policies, it all screams scam to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I would not purchase from them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13"
Can't find any merchant information via a Google search, poor grammar, suspect prices and selling policies, it all screams scam to me.

Yeah, I couldn't find anything either.

I would say not to buy from these people.

Oh, and they could possibly be Chinese Macbook Pros if they are legitimate.

Maybe they are American, but you'll never know for sure..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
I agree it seems shady. The site doesn't even have a secure site with the lock icon in the upper right corner when going through checkout. The prices are tempting, but I wouldn't want to wager $400+ on it.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
The link has been removed. Not only do we not want to advertise such dealers, but:

Notice for anyone else finding such dealers. When you see the only payment methods are:

Bank Wire Transfer
Western Union
Moneygram

Run, don't walk, away from there.

OP
B
Reaction score
thanks for the fast replies.

I guess ill go and buy the new unibody macbook instead

EDIT: Is it worth $100 to upgrade it from 2g of ram to 4g?

OP
B
Reaction score
hmm, well i e-mailed them today and this is what i got...
Dear friend,
Thanks for your letter,welcome you to browse our website.
It is original and brand new.The same as one you buy in the USA.It is in English and it has the worldwide warranty card.You can claim to the local customer service of the original factory.
If you have any questions please contact us at anytime!

i guess the prices are so low because they get them direct from the manufacturer.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
And you have exactly zero protection with any of the payment methods they offer. Once they get your money, they're under no obligation to provide you with anything, and you have absolutely zero recourse.

Instead of saving $3-400, that $1000 machine could end up costing you $16-1700. That's if you have enough left to still buy one. But hey, it's your money.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
hmm, well i e-mailed them today and this is what i got...
Dear friend,
Thanks for your letter,welcome you to browse our website.
It is original and brand new.The same as one you buy in the USA.It is in English and it has the worldwide warranty card.You can claim to the local customer service of the original factory.
If you have any questions please contact us at anytime!

i guess the prices are so low because they get them direct from the manufacturer.
If you buy right from Apple, you are buying from the manufacturer. I fail to see how theirs would be cheaper if there reason is that they buy from Apple.

Look at the poor grammar - this just screams illegitimate business. No business would refer to you as a "friend".

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.