Mail Merger Office 2011 for Mac

Reaction score
Having just switched to an iMac from using PCs for many years I still had to use a familiar product (Office). However I have come across a problem in the way of selecting recipients when making a label or envelope mail merge document other than using the filter. I only want to print off labels to certain people in my data source, but unlike Word 2010 (for PC) where you had the option to deselect people by removing the tick next to their name from a dialogue box that popped up from the ribbon, only filtering seems to be the option now in Word 2011. The only way I can find is to remove the people you don't want, then saving as another data source. This seems very time consuming. Maybe I am missing something here!

Reaction score
I have the same issue. 2011 Word for Mac will not let you simply choose which recipients you want. I have hundreds of recipients and only need to select a few. This feature is available on Windows but not on Mac. I will have to use my coworkers Windows machine for now. :(
489279-500-369.jpg

OP
P
Reaction score
I'm glad that I'm not the only one struggling. If you find a way other than resorting back to Windows please let me know. Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.