just orderd!!

R

rglatter

Hey,
I just orderd my macbook pro!! ive been reading these forums lurking in the background for probobly about the past month and I have finaly orderd it. I cant wait till it I get it as it will be my first mac. It says it will ship in febuary so hopefully I will get it this month. anyways im sure I will be talking to you more in the future asking questions and discussing the macbook pro!!

OP
L

Left Face Down

rglatter said:
It says it will ship in febuary so hopefully I will get it this month. anyways im sure I will be talking to you more in the future asking questions and discussing the macbook pro!!

You should get a notice within the next few day of official shipment date... I got mine today, ordered mine two days ago, and it says it's going to ship on the 28th. I don't think they're doing multiple shipments, as in different days.

In all honesty I sorta feel jipped that it wont get to me until (said date) March 7th. When Apple said they'd ship in February, but they didn't lie now did they? They're shipping it the very last day of Feb.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Why would you feel that way. Remember that there are people who have order before you. They should be receiving their orders now, whereas your will come at the end of the month. Once the back orders have been filled there you will see two or three day ship dates. This is normal for all new products from Apple.

OP
L

Left Face Down

rman said:
Why would you feel that way. Remember that there are people who have order before you. They should be receiving their orders now, whereas your will come at the end of the month. Once the back orders have been filled there you will see two or three day ship dates. This is normal for all new products from Apple.

Well, if you read all of my post, I said I didn't know if there were multiple mailing dates. It makes sense that those who ordered first would get theirs first, but I didn't know if there were multiple shipping dates and my feelings were according to that.

It's not like it says on the Apple web site "First come first served".

OP
R

rglatter

I got my shipping date and it is Febuary 28th..which from i heard looks like its the 2nd wave of shipments..but im not complaining I know i orderd it late and with all the demand I knew that I wouldnt get it for a while. Im acutaly suprised that im going to get it that early.

OP
L

Left Face Down

The only reason I had to be saddened by that date is that the store where I went to research Mac computer said they'd have them in the end of next week.

If I wasn't getting a student discount I'd just take my business there. Not to be rude, I just need something that works so I can do my school work. Normally I'd just wait, but I'm sick of getting my pre-orders weeks after the things can be bought in store on the shelves.

Atleast it's not like my X-Box 360... They tell me I'll get it first day, a few days before that they're like we're sorry you wont get it until Christmas or later! ***!?!?! They called me back 2 days later and told me to come pick my system up though.

weird...

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new beauty.

Good day.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.