wifi channel software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Wifi scanning apps of that kind were withdrawn (by Apple) a March 2010 becuase to obtain that kind of info the apps had to use one of Apple's private APIs which is not allowed.

Reaction score
Moving photo's from PC to IPhone

Hi,

Apologies for dumping this question here, but I was unable to figure out how to create a new post.....

I have an IPhone 3 and I would like to sync some photo's from my PC (Windows-based) to my IPhone. I have tried using the ITunes portal to sync my photo's, however it comes up with an error message which reads, in part, that the photo's selected could not be copied to the IPhone because they cannot be displayed. The photo's are relatively large files (4 - 5 meg) and were taken on a 14 megapixel Olympus camera.

Can anyone assist with advice or a procedure??

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Hi,

Apologies for dumping this question here, but I was unable to figure out how to create a new post.....

I have an IPhone 3 and I would like to sync some photo's from my PC (Windows-based) to my IPhone. I have tried using the ITunes portal to sync my photo's, however it comes up with an error message which reads, in part, that the photo's selected could not be copied to the IPhone because they cannot be displayed. The photo's are relatively large files (4 - 5 meg) and were taken on a 14 megapixel Olympus camera.

Can anyone assist with advice or a procedure??

Thanks

I'm sure the mods will be able to move your post.

What format are the photos in? JPG? RAW? etc

Reaction score
Guys sorry for necroposting but this is an interesting question. Does anyone know of any good software for Mac that will carry out a WiFi site survey? I've heard AirMagnet Survey allows Mac users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance, but it costs 2k... I found in a Google search new heatmapping tool for Mac called Netspot. Does it provide the same capabilities? Thanks for any advice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
For Mac try iStumbler

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.