64-bit Screensavers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
Hi all,
I had lots of screen savers on my MBP while using Leopard. When I updated to Snow Leopard, all of my third-party screen savers were incompatible. I looked on Apple's support site, and they said that it was because all screen savers for Snow Leopard must be 64-bit. So I updated Skyrocket and it works fine now, and I also have the Mandelbrot screensaver. My question is, where is a reliable source for 64-bit Mac screensavers, if one exists?

Reaction score
may i ask how you updated those screen savers? i'd like to get the flip clock saver working.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
I just downloaded an update to Skyrocket from the internet. I was looking on apple.com for screen savers, and some of them have 64-bit compatibility. It says in each screen saver's description.

For now, I just use the Cosmos screen saver.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.