Czech for my girlfriend?

J

Jordan

Hello all,

I just received my iBook an hour ago and am already hooked up to the WLAN and am getting a feel for the OS. So far so good. However, my girlfriend is from the Czech Republic and would like to see everything listed in Czech if possible. Is this possible? I went to the international option under preferences and selected Czech but is there some way to have the OS language in Czech?

Many thanks,

Jordan

OP
T

Tiranis

Well, there surely is, but it is certainly not very comfortable to have it. First of all it costs $30, which alone is not that bad. But since if you have the czech language there you also have to wait for updates in Czech language. Also to install apps which have installer you usually need utillity for that program to be able to install it (eg. now there is beta installer for iWork, iLife '05). So I do not believe it is very pleasant experience... :-/ But it surely is possible... Well, anyway, she can read all about the needed updates here: http://www.apple.cz/software/ so you can decide if it's worth it.
Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.