Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15" 2.4 GHz. Core i5 4GB 1067 MHz. DDR-3 Ram
First of all, if this question happens to be in the wrong place, please forgive me. And if you move it where it belongs, please let me know.

I'm a bit curious as to how one finds an Avatar on this forum? I did find a place when I go to "Edit my Avatar" but was unable to do anything. Not a big deal, but thought I'd see what was available.

Thanks, Russ

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
First of all, if this question happens to be in the wrong place, please forgive me. And if you move it where it belongs, please let me know.

I'm a bit curious as to how one finds an Avatar on this forum? I did find a place when I go to "Edit my Avatar" but was unable to do anything. Not a big deal, but thought I'd see what was available.

Thanks, Russ

Under the block that says "your current avatar" is a drop down with standard avatars and a button labeled "go".
That should take you where you can select a standard avatar. Or, if you prefer you can upload your own, or a photo.

EDIT: I can see that it has been changed a bit. But, if you look, you will see a single avatar with a place to select it, and below that a numbered scroll bar. You can use it to scroll through the available avatars one at a time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.