Excessive light leakage from below MBP keyboard

Reaction score
I just bought a new 15 inch MBP and the light from the keyboard seems to be leaking out a little more from the gap below the keys on some keys more than others. It's really only noticeable when sitting or viewing from certain angles. Is this common to some extent on most Macbooks? Also below my J key there is little pin hole size blue light that someone else informed me was probably just a logic board light. Any help with these 2 things would be much appreciated, thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13inch 2.3 i5 MBP 64gb SSD 320gb HD 8gb 1333
I dont know about the blue light below the J key but there is always a lot of light leakage around the keys. This is one of the few things I hear people complain about with the design. I seems to cheapen in a bit but I think it is worth it for the combination of the backlight and chiclet keyboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
There are pin holes all over the led cover to dilute the light, and help draw it to areas that need the light. Post a picture here, or take it to Apple for more help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.