What different File Tagging programmes are there for the Mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook Ti G4 15", 120GB HDD, 1GB RAM, Tiger 10.4.11
Hello,

I downloaded a freeware 2 months ago, I can't remember the name but it looked like it was called "Pakkera" or "Punkerra", it was a funky name. Anyway, I loved it because it was free. It lets you categorise files so you can group them no matter where they are. Last I remember the programme's icon looked like tiny thumbnails and a big green tag on it. When I re-installed Tiger I forgot to back it up. :Grimmace:

I know about TagBot, but I say why pay if someone else offered it for free? Plus I liked it's feature that it acted like a dock where you can set it to when you put your mouse to either the right or left side of the screen, a panel would slide out so you can drag all the files you wanted to tag.

If no one's heard of it, that's okay. Just a last attempt to see if anyone else out there knows about it. Or if there's a better one you recommend, I'd like to know. :)

Cheers.

.a!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.