Model difference?

Reaction score
I have seen the black macbook on two separate websites that give near the same discription and definatly the same specs but with nearly a £400 price difference. The MB404B/A for £840 and the MB404LL/A for £484.03

Can anybody tell me the difference between them and why for the same specs??

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
They are both the same? What are your sources for these models?

OP
C
Reaction score
Macbook models

I have looked there already and wasn't happy with the price when I can get it for much cheaper. Apple store UK sells the Blackbook for £949 (about $1862.03) which is a joke...annoys me when the same thing costs more just because it is in the UK. Sort it out please apple.

Appreciate the sources aren't the most reliable, but for £840 from amazon I think it might be worth the risk. If it turns out badly I'll let you know. Thanks for your advice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Amazon's reseller has good ratings, I think you'll find that one the best.

And wow, that is a hefty price just for being in the UK. Ridiculous to me.

Reaction score
It's tax, the US price tag doesn't include tax whereas the UK one includes the hefty 17.5% (which over $150 for the blackbook) that our government charges

OP
C
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me as we seem to get taxed for everything else! But that's a whole different issue :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.