How long does it take apple store uk to deliver an ipod?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Hi guys, i ordered an new 4g 20gig iPod after some deliberation between that model and the mini ipod. It's been a week today since i last ordered it, havent heard a peep from the apple except for the usual confirmation, the online staus said it was picked up from the Netherlands! and thats it, nothing. I've never had to wait this long for something at all, even when i got my powerbook from an authorised seller, thats was two days after ordering. Sorry apple but to wait a week for something after you've had my money sucks big time, especially when the law in the UK states you cannot take any money from my credit card until you can guarantee the exact delivery date!

OP
citystar2k
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
I got it after 8 whole days of waiting, but all my anger disappeared when i opened up the box, absolutley brilliant, cant find a fault with it whatsoever.

C

c.Tao81

why don't you just go to one of apple center and grab one, save a lot of time.

unless you want the laser print at the back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.