Office 2008

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5", 3.06 GHz intel Core 2 duo, ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics with 256MB
I have not used iWork, I do a lot in excel for school and I haven't found a better spreadsheet program. Mac office is a little buggy i've noticed, i've had it crash on me a number of times already, and i've only owned my iMac for a month or two.
But my main complaint is that they changed the keyboard shortcuts! I know how to go in and change them, but is there an easy way to switch them all to windows shortcuts?

I sound negative, I really like the iMac, i'm just trying to work out the little things still

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Mac Office 2008 works fine here. What "bugs" have you noticed? As for keyboard shortcuts, they work pretty much the same as they do in Windows. It's a matter of getting used the different naming of the keys on your Apple keyboard versus a Windows keyboard.

For example: To bold in Windows Word, highlight and press "Ctrl B", to do the same thing in Mac Word, highlight and press "Command B". Other shortcuts are the same. Why do want to change everything? Otherwise, load Windows on your Mac and run Office 2007 instead.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.