Munny Speakers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook5,1
So as most of you may have seen, Munny dolls make great speakers apparently. If you haven't seen this Munny Speakers there ya go. Anyways I'm hoping some audio savvy person can check out this fast and cheap setup I wanna do.

I was hoping to make a pair and hook it up using these components.

Amp- Parts-Express.com:pyle Pro PCA1 Mini 2x15W Stereo Power Amplifier | Pyle Pro PCA1 pyle pca1 pyle power amp pca 1 pca-1 pyle pro power amplifier mini amp mini amplifer stereo amp stereo power amplifier

Speakers- Parts-Express.com:HiVi B3N 3" Aluminum Driver Round Frame | b3n 3 inch woofer midbass woofer 3" driver sheilded woofer midwoofer aluminum cone special123008

I've read all the spec's and they seem to add up...I was just wondering if anybody could review this and possibly double check this for me. I'd really appreciate it! :Smirk:

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.25Ghz G4 1gb RAM, Mac Pro G5 Dual 1.8GHz 4GB RAM, MacBook Air 1.6 GHz Core2 Duo 2GB RAM
dunno about the technical stuff, but they are pretty cool looking.

Reaction score
As long as looks is more important than audio quality these will do nicely.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.