• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

An app to heat your coffee on the iPad 3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
HotPad

I don't have an iPad 3, but this app activates on my iMac. Unfortunately I spilled all my coffee on my keyboard when I tried it.

I'm hoping they can come up with an app that will convert my DVD drive into a bagel toaster.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
HotPad

I don't have an iPad 3, but this app activates on my iMac. Unfortunately I spilled all my coffee on my keyboard when I tried it.

I'm hoping they can come up with an app that will convert my DVD drive into a bagel toaster.

I tried pouring my coffee into the little end port (figuring it would heat faster that way) but my iPad shut down immediately. :p

Have to wait until it dries out to try it again. ;)

Reaction score
HotPad

Same here. Why do the screens have to be so darn slippery?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.