virtual class

Reaction score
Hello ..

i designing iphone app , and i thought to add a Sounds rooms or halls of virtual or anyone that has the same characteristics

what should i do ? to complete my app

Last edited by a moderator:

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and it really sounds like you are trying to design some part of your application that you can only know and do..

If you have a SPECIFIC question, perhaps elaborate on that one thing..

OP
A
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and it really sounds like you are trying to design some part of your application that you can only know and do..

If you have a SPECIFIC question, perhaps elaborate on that one thing..

virtual classes (to be the meeting between users audio and video and file sharing)

its like group chatting , but not for chat by typing , by video and audio

what i can do to add this part to my app

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Nothing you are asking for is trivial to implement or trivial to explain. You really need to do a bit of research on how to handle audio/video in your app. How you are going to deal with connecting multiple users over a server or some other intermediate interface and how to stream the video/audio around.

This is a lot more involved than you think it is.

If you aren't able to implement these features yourself, you should look to hiring some iOS developers with knowledge about these things.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.