help

Reaction score
i have a simple question. i got my mcbook pro with ilife 08 but i wanted to restart the settings. i did it and after it i had the ilife 08 back but without garageband! can somebody help me? i need it and i dont know why it didnt re install like the rest of ilfe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Have you done a spotlight search for it?

Also, put your second restore disc into the drive, and then try re-installing iLife. You should get to a point where it asks you what you want to install, only select Garageband and see if it installs then.

OP
R
Reaction score
garageband gone!! help

i got a macbook pro with leopard but it was used for a week by a different person. I got it with all stuff, just as new. I put in the cd to set system settings like to first boot. everything goes fine, but when i start to look for garageband i cant find it! it was before the restarting of the system and it just vanished! can anybody tell me why and is it possible to get it back? shouldent it be back just like other software from ilife 08?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged crossposts

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.