New to Mac Books

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to get I Mac I am just starting out in Photography and understand the Apple Mac's are best for graphics and editing software. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

I have only ever used PC's and I am very proficient at using them and have worked on an IT helpdesk before so understand more than the average person.

Some guidance would be much appreciated.

:)

Thanks

Nicky0302

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I wouldn't say that Macs are necessarily better than PCs at getting the job done, unless there's some Mac only software that you want to use

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
I do photography on with my mac and you'll really love it. Aperture 3 is really nice to work with and I find it easier to use than LightRoom with similar results. Though if your an Adobe fan you can still run it on OS X. Even iPhoto will give you awesome results. I think you'll injoy the Mac quite a lot for photography.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.