Airport Extreme solves printer problem

Reaction score
I recently added a MacBook Pro to my PC network. Being a tech, I figured that adding the Mac would be painless until I got to printer sharing. I tried a number of approaches, but I couldn't find a reliable solution for PC, Mac, and multifunction printer sharing. That was until I lamented and purchased an Apple Airport Extreme. It solved my problems easily and has proven to be a reliable solution. If you are interested, you can read more about what I did on my blog here: http://www.consideritfixed.com/2007/10/im-a-believer-a.html

Best,

nrwater

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" white macbook. 2 GHz Core 2 Duo. 160GB. 2GB memory, and giving leapord a second chance.
subscribing for later..

im having a router/PC/Macbook printer issue also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo mac book 2gigs ram, 16gig Ipad 2, 16gig Nano, 2 32gig Iphone 4s
I have the same situation, and it worked fine until I wanted to scan or copy. That did not work. If you know of a solution to that let me know

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.