Brother MFC-465CN - Problem with faster printing

Reaction score
I just got a Brother MFC 465CN.

Brother International - Multifunction Centers - MFC-465CN

Everything is fine except that I cannot start the faster printing options. I can choose fast or faster but the print is only 10% of the original size. That means it does print much faster but only because the result is a shrinked tiny print.

Can somebody help me? I am from Europe and the printer is not really common over here so I hope that someone here may help!

TIA
Tom

Reaction score
easy solution

Had the same problem. When you "print" you get the driver options window. Below "Printer" and "Presets" you see "copies & pages" - click it and choose the "paper handling" option, and then choose "scale to fit paper size". that's it. You can save your printing settings in "Presets" so you dont have to do all this clicking every time

Reaction score
Has anyone else had the same problem as well as a resolution? Even when I switched the settings to "scale to fit paper size" when I use the faster settings, it still prints to less than 50% of the original size. It's a little frustrating although it does print properly at 100% when "normal" or "fine" is selected.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.