Samsung F700 - iphone beater??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I know which I prefer the look of, but I do like the optional keyboard...

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 13" macbook pro, 4gb ram
yeh the iphone is better looking and probably would be the desired choice, its interested how similar it looks though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" macbook C2D; 24" Imac, 8GB Iphone
THe idea of the iphone is it doesnt have the little qwerty keyboard or premade buttons so software for it can be made more versatile as it isnt limited by the use of buttons

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
hmm very interesting. def. the most attractive one (other than the iphone of course) the keyboard looks nice and clean which alot of other don't. Not a big fan of samsung's UI though. have to try it out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
If the price could beat that of the iPhone, I would take it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
haha did you all read the article below that talks about how they stole os x icons? silly silly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Good looking phone, and a 5 Mp camera too. I like it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I really like that keyboard, and the camera... i wish apple designed the phone to be like that, and with multitouch, and ipod functionality.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
No Wi-Fi, no iPod, and it certainly doesn't have the style of the iPhone. I don't think it will even come close to beating it. Apple has done an amazing job at marketing their products as stylish. Right or wrong, style means a LOT to people when it comes to electronics. People would gladly give up a few features for a better looking product. I know I would.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
No Wi-Fi, no iPod, and it certainly doesn't have the style of the iPhone. I don't think it will even come close to beating it. Apple has done an amazing job at marketing their products as stylish. Right or wrong, style means a LOT to people when it comes to electronics. People would gladly give up a few features for a better looking product. I know I would.

I believe it looks very close to the iphone and i even like the look of it with the keyboard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
cheesybanana has a point - this likely won't hurt the iPhone itself, but it could put a dent in some of the other smart phone vendors. For example, I would buy the F700 in a heart beat vs. the HP iPaq 6515 I carry now. It looks better at every task the iPaq does...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Samsung phone are not usually of good quality....i.e. do not last more than12 - 18 mths IMHO The lack of WiFi hurts it the most but it is a nice looking toy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Are we looking at the same pictures? It looks almost identical to the iPhone. It certainly DOES have the style of the iPhone. But it is missing some key features.

I think the keyboard really misses the point. If it didn't have the keyboard, than maybe.

And the style goes beyond the product itself. As I said before, Apple has done a great job making their products 'cool'.

Reaction score
No, I think the keyboard is great. The main complaint about the smartphone keyboards was that they were so cramped and small. This keyboard is not cramped at all. It's a lot bigger than the iPhones virtual keyboard, and it's only there when you need it to be.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
I think the keyboard really misses the point. If it didn't have the keyboard, than maybe.

The thing with smartphones is that almost all manufacturers that had keyboardless ones have now gone to some sort of integrated keyboard. Smartphones have been around for a while now, and the "killer ap" for them is email and instant messaging, and doing that with a touch screen or keypad is not an optimal solution. In fact it's a real PITA. People can be fast with a keypad, but even then, there is a need for some sort of tactile feedback, which a touchscreen won't have. I think Apple has made a major mistake not having a keyboard of some sort, coming into the market fairly late and not taking past lessons other vendors learned the hard way to heart, but who knows what tricks they have up their sleeves?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Intel Core Duo processor / 15" / 120Gb HD / SuperDrive / Express / Firewire / Tiger OS X
I normally won't buy products from companies that immitate so blatently.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.