Schweeettt!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.58 - 60 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive - 1 GB PC3200 & 1.33 Ghz 12" iBook w/ 80 GB 7200 RPM HD
Well...I finally got my iBook in today. I'm now typing this on my refurbed 12" 1.33 Ghz iBook w/1.5 GB of RAM and a 7200 RPM 80 GB Hard Drive and a Pioneer DL DVD Burner (K04). I'm still tweaking and installing. I've still got to get photoshop and office loaded on here...but it's boogeying along pretty well so far. I just couldn't wait for the intel ones...but I'm sure they'll be pretty sweet when they come out. I'm such a geek though...I didn't even turn the dang thing on before I had it torn apart and installing the upgraded parts. So far so good...

C

chrisb2999

mcsenerd said:
Well...I finally got my iBook in today. I'm now typing this on my refurbed 12" 1.33 Ghz iBook w/1.5 GB of RAM and a 7200 RPM 80 GB Hard Drive and a Pioneer DL DVD Burner (K04). I'm still tweaking and installing. I've still got to get photoshop and office loaded on here...but it's boogeying along pretty well so far. I just couldn't wait for the intel ones...but I'm sure they'll be pretty sweet when they come out. I'm such a geek though...I didn't even turn the dang thing on before I had it torn apart and installing the upgraded parts. So far so good...

AWESOME, Good luck with that.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.58 - 60 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive - 1 GB PC3200 & 1.33 Ghz 12" iBook w/ 80 GB 7200 RPM HD
Well...I got a 40.61 outta Xbench on this thing...what else to tweak...hmmmmm...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.