ringtones not syncing in 2.0?

Reaction score
Hello:

I have two ringtones that I've purchased the official way through itunes. They show up in my ringtones list in itunes, and they also show up in itunes under ringtones on my iphone.

However, they don't show up anywhere on my iphone. Has anyone else seen this? Am I missing something obvious (I'm guessing I have)?

iTunes is 7.7, iphone is at official 2.0 release, and the new ringtones were purchased today.

Any help appreciated...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Do you have purchased music and does that sync?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Some things you could try that have resolved iTunes issues with me are...

Open iTunes, click on the Store, in the top right click on your user name, when the pop up sign in window opens, click sign out, then sign back in.

The other think you could try is, with iTunes open, go to the menu bar>Store>Deauthorize Computer... Once you have deauthorized the computer go to music library and play a song that you have purchased from iTunes. You will be prompted to enter password to reauthorize the computer. Then try syncing again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.