Wireless headphones?

Reaction score
I'm getting very anxious to order my new MBP and i'm already buying peripherals for it. I'd really like to get a set of good wireless headphones, anyone have good/bad experiences with these? Looking at the Logitech FreePulse right now...it's bluetooth and it's normally used with ipods so it has a transmitter, but couldn't it be used with the MBP's built in bluetooth?

Any other wireless headphones you recommend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
Do you also plan to chat using Skype or MSN? If you do you will need a headset rather than just headphones.

I use the Plantronics P590 which does both.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
You should check out the reviews at Headroom: http://www.headphone.com/guide/by-headphone-type/wireless-type/

I personally don't like wireless, as you have to replace batteries, and most units I've tried suffer from occasional interference and drop-off. For sound quality, you can't beat the Sennheisers (blows away Bose).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.6GHz i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD OSX Yosemite
Which Sennheisers's are you speaking of?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.