Bootcamp Mw2 Problem

Reaction score
Hello I Recently BOught
Configure - Apple Store (U.S.)
for college and my college allows me to also get windows iso for free here and they are legal copies. I've tried putting XP Vista and Windows 7 using Bootcamp. On Windows 7 after updating Direct X and Installing Steam and Installing MW2 Multiplayer I received a Unrecoverable Direct X Error
I can't even connect to the internet on Vista
I've tried many things online and I want to say it is the graphics card *video Card)
that came with the mac. But I bought the newest one and I see many people on youtube and forums playing on their mac pro mw2 and even people on mac air. Hopefully someone could plz help me with this problem because I don't want to blow 60 bucks out the window
thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Note: Moved to correct forum.

Which version of Windows is now installed? You mention XP, Vista, and Windows 7?

From the error you received, it sounds like you have not installed the proper drivers for your video card. Did you insert your Snow Leopard DVD after Windows was installed so that the drivers could be installed? Have you followed all the Boot Camp Assistant instructions?

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.