need help

Reaction score
Hello:

First timer here with mac notebook...

I wanted to do a search and on the yesterday, today etc. tabs there was a list. Like a history.

This is the list: (apart from many other things, but this list is the one that I'm having trouble erasing)

Database
EntourageCore.framework
merp.framework
MicrosoftComponentPlugin.framework
Netlib.framework
PowerPlant.framework
PowerPlantCore.framework
Recovered files
Recovered files #1

I erased that list of things and when I try to remove them from the trash it says that they can't be erased from trash because they are been used by a program.

My question is... Are those things important and can't be erased or are they just processes that always get stored on that history???

Another question is: Can I disable it>?? I don't like having everything I do stored on a history because it seems like it could slow down the performance..

maybe I'm wrong so please any help will be appretated.. If anybody needs more info so the help would be easier please tell me.

pardon my english

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Click on the finder or somewhere on your desktop than in the menu click finder than click secure empty trash and you should be good.

OP
W
Reaction score
Thanks guys... reboot solved it..

I know it was maybe stupid of me asking for this before rebooting, but I wanted to be sure if it was save for me to erase them first.

thanks for you time

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.