What is a good price for buying a 15" G4 Powerbook.

Reaction score
I need to get my wife her own Mac laptop so she will leave mine alone. She basically surfs the web and goes on Facebook. I dont want to buy a Windows laptop even if they are under $300. I really like the simplicity of Macs.

What is the going price for a good G4, 15" with around 2gb of ram and a 120 HD? A buddy of mine has one, I may offer to buy his.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Go for a 2.16GHz Intel unit - more current and better future upgrade path if it becomes necessary and windows is able to be added if your arm is twisted. PowerBooks range from 800 GHz to 1.67 GHz so if u have to go that way go for the 1.67

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Goto Mac2sell chuck in the Mac specs and see what it comes up with ... Without what sort of dvd drive and the without the freq i got a price of $130 ...
But put in wht you know and it will give you a price :)

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
i wouldnt pay more then $250 considering how good of shape the computer is in.
i sold my PowerBook G4 for $200 but the battery was going n the keyboard on those are terrible and break soo easily especially after time and you know the computer is old as it being a PB. just spend what you would on the PB at Apple and finance the rest of a MB thats $999. well worth it, you will be sooooooo much happier with the MacBook

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.