• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Anybody with a Treo 600?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
I am looking at buying a used Treo 600 for 125$ off of craigslist and I am just wondering how well it works with osx. I just bought a macbook that will be here on friday and I am wondering how well it would sync and such to osx. Anybody familiar with how they work together?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MPH: 3.5Ghz i7 | MPS: 2.66Ghz Xeon | iPhone 4S | iPad 2 | MacBook 13"
Mine works perfectly. Just search for mac os x palm and the palm site should come up with the mac version of the software.

Make sure to read up on how to make it work with isync so that when you connect it, it will actually sync everything.

Reaction score
I wanted a Treo 700 at one point but got turned off because of the hassle with email and syncing with Entourage. None of the people at the Sprint store really had an answer for me.

What do yo guys do?

OP
skye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i opted not to get a treo, and got a katana instead

OP
skye
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol, yes, but it gets the job done. plus my macbook of course

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.