New 3G Nano - Silver or RED?

Reaction score
I have a question:

I am about to go and buy a new iPod Nano, and it *will* be either silver or Product (RED). I would appreciate an open minded opinion, from people who have PHYSICALLY seen *BOTH* colours in the flesh.

If I get RED, I shall have to pay another £22 extra for train fare, and I can avoid having to do so, if the red is not all that special.

Anyhow, to summarise, I have conducted a poll.

All comments gratefully received, thanks!.

[EDIT]

Decided upon Silver, after all. It is the only colour I like, that my local retailer has in stock in the 8Gb capacity, and I refuse to travel another *50* miles, and spend an extra £22 on rail fare, JUST to buy a RED one LOL.

Thanks for the poll folks!.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I think it looks cool, definitely expressive, and helps a good cause. I guess it depends on your personality. If you're really extroverted and expressive, it's a good match. If you're more of a laid-back quiet type, silver.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
Is the red actually red (like the 2G nano)? Or is it more of a deep pink/magenta?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
it is the same red as all the product (red) ipods

personally i would go with the red.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Go with the red. It's got some color and you're giving some money to a good cause.
-Peace

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.