itunes album artwork

D

d-funct

I was just wondering where itunes keeps the artwork for albums? I've got synergy which has grabbed nearly all the album covers for me and keeps them in its own folder .. but now I've got my ipod photo I want to match them up itunes so I can get it to show on my ipod ... any ideas how?

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
You need to select the song in iTunes. Or if you want to select a whole album and apply the picture, click the first song, then hold down the shift key, then click on the last song, then let go of the shift key. Hold down, Command + i in order to get the "Get Info". Near the top, go to "Artwork", then "Add", and find the picture and apply it to the files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MBP C2D, iMac G4
You can just drag the image into the box where the pic goes in iTunes also.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Yep, that would make more sense. Sorry, I don't do the whole album art thing; I had the little album art window collapsed and had completely forgot about dragging and dropping the pic into it.

OP
D

d-funct

thank you :) now its going to be a LONG weekend :( but hopefully it will pay off when my e-penis swells from the fact that I have the coolest ipod on the street ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.