Archive with password

Reaction score
Hello,

i was wondering with which app i can add file or content of folder to archive and make a password for it. Also it's important that windows user would be able to open it.
I was trying to do it with StuffIt, but i'm not able. Maybe there is more simple way to do that.

Thank you for advice.

p.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i have stuffit on my other computer and yes you should be able to do it with that program. inside of preferences there should be something to click on that says something about a passphrase. give it a quick try and see what happens.
-chris

OP
P
Reaction score
coach_z said:
i have stuffit on my other computer and yes you should be able to do it with that program. inside of preferences there should be something to click on that says something about a passphrase. give it a quick try and see what happens.
-chris

yes, i did it, although it's really not that easy to figure out :/

thank you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Paulius said:
yes, i did it, although it's really not that easy to figure out :/

thank you.

lol, i am glad i was a bit of help, im sorry i couldnt lead you to walk through it a bit more but stuffit is on my computer in the basement and im not getting out of bed at 1030 on a sunday.
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.