macbook or macbook pro

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked 1000 times but i can't decide between the two. It would mostly be used for surfing the net and itunes. Also this will be my first mac. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
get the macbook pro, the unibody aluminum is much better. unless you have a low budget and then just get the cheapest macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
If u will only do the basics then MB will do it - if u have the $$$ then the MBP will allow for future increase in activities and more intensive use, so go for MBP. Either way - Enjoy

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
As i have said in other forums with the same answer, you will get conflicting stories until the cows come home, when trying to ask "which one should i get".

It really comes down to you. You know what you want to do with it and you know your budget, and i presume you are intelligent, knowing you want to go , so you know the biggest and brightest will serve you better into the future.

I know and do understand your predicament, and im not trying to be a a**, but it is human nature to seek out a HUMAN response to your question, than reading a review or such somewhere. (who knows if they tell the truth) ;)
That being said IMO the MBP would win out in all circumstances. It puts you in better stead for the future and its a cool looking machine.
But think carefully and only you can make your decision :)

Cheers

C

chas_m

If you're really using it "mainly for surfing and iTunes" then I'd suggest the iPad actually.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.