Can I put a photo over my numbers folder

Reaction score
I have created a few folders to group Numbers workbooks but wish if possible to place a photo over the top of each folder - one for appearance sake but also so if anyone happens to look at my iPhone / ipad they will not be able to see data on the various worksheets in the folders
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I have created a few folders to group Numbers workbooks but wish if possible to place a photo over the top of each folder - one for appearance sake but also so if anyone happens to look at my iPhone / ipad they will not be able to see data on the various worksheets in the folders
Thanks

You can easily change the icon for any particular folder in OS X to any picture you choose. See this tutorial:
How to Customize Any Folder or App Icon Using Any Image in OS X

If you want to have an actual folder icon still, but have a picture on the folder, then you'll need to make custom icons. Here's some software that can do it:
Download Add Folder Icons for Mac - Add folder icons to ordinary folders. MacUpdate.com
Download Folder Icon Changer for Mac - Create custom icons for your Mac. MacUpdate.com
Download Plaster for Mac - Add an image to folder icons. MacUpdate.com

OP
G
Reaction score
Thanks for reply- I apologise did not explain properly I have created the folders in iCloud which I use on iMac , IPAD & IPHONE - these show just a 'box' with worksheets in - its these if possible I am trying to 'cover' with a Photo
Again Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.