Specific Solitaire Game

Reaction score
I know this is a long-shot, but I figured I'd try. I'm looking for a version of solitaire that I downloaded in July 2007. It's just the basic solitaire game; there aren't any other versions of solitaire included. The thing that set it apart was that it had an "invisible" background--it would open on top of whatever was already open/on the desktop, and all that could be seen behind the cards. Basically, it almost didn't have its own window.

I really liked this version of solitaire and I unfortunately lost it when my computer crashed a few days ago. If this rings any bells, I'd love to be pointed in the right direction. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
According to Google's generalized descriptions, the likelihoods are Spider Solitaire or MacSolitaire v 2.3.

OP
R
Reaction score
I don't think it's either of those--Spider Solitaire looks like it contains a bunch of different Solitaire games, and MacSolitaire doesn't have that invisible background thing. Thanks, though!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.