old G3 350mhz RAM question

Z

Zoro

Hey, i dont know if this was posted or not, i found similar ones, but whatever. Anyways, i'm trying to find compatible RAM with my G3 350mhz, Blueberry slot loading iMac. I'm not made of money, so i'm trying to avoid buying Apple RAM, or those ones guarenteed to work. So i plan on buying 512mb and, so far i researched this like all day so far, and here's what i found i need...

PC100 DIMM CL2 Unregistered DIMMS (or something) and my bro says it's supposed to be non-ECC... the only thing i'm not sure of is the voltage, i found some kingston RAM that's like 3.3V and i just want to know if that'll work. Any help is great.... and i have a PC that i will put that stick of RAM in, if it fails in the iMac.

Thanks..

OP
B

Badger

The cheapest 512 mgs I've found is listed at $93 US$ through ramseeker.com. Macs are more sensitive to memory quality than PCs, especially for OS X. It is well worthwhile to buy good quality modules from a reputable dealer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.