Virus

Reaction score
I am under the belief that I certainly have some sort of remote software virus on my Mac, as the mouse keeps moving on its own, I swear I saw something type itself the other day, I swear to god!
I have used two different Virus sweepers and found nothing, Virus Barrier 5 & MacScan, I think I have Keylogging software & certainly remote control software, I suspect an Ex Housemate of doing it, Yet when I perform scans with both mentioned above they find nothing, I have tried looking in Terminal for active programs, but in all honesty have no idea what I'm looking for, Help please, ASAP

Oh, I'm running OS X 10.5.8

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in rMBP 2014 Yosemite
do you have a remote user software running.. its a little unclear?
i have used them on my iPhone to play tricks on my wife..
if thats the case then check them, if you have computer literate buddies.. they could certainly be playing a trick on ya..
virus? i don't think so.. there rant any that would want to trick you, just steal your CC #s

OP
M
Reaction score
I switched off sharing, live with my computer illeterate parents and younger brother now.
I don't own anything like an iphone or anything, I had sharing on to share songs with my little Bro's X-box, but that's it

OP
M
Reaction score
If I was to

If I was to post a result of my Command Terminal, would you be able to spot the program, if there was one, anyone?

Thank you

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.