Getting iPhone, MBPro & iMac to work together

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
Heading out the door for a road trip soon and I would like all my devices to work together, WELL. Currently my iMac syncs with iPhone via iCloud (bookmarks, Addressbook, iCal, notes & pics when photo stream activated). Backups, etc are stored on iMac's HD, not in the cloud. Wife's MBPro syncs with her iPhone bookmarks, address book, notes & iCal since she opened her own iCloud account. All our devices are no more than 6 months old and are funning the latest operating systems. So far, I do not have any documents that sync, so my first question is what do I need to add to my system to allow this. Secondly, I'd want those documents to sync not only with my iPhone, but also with her MBPro. Thirdly, how can these documents be secured in that I don't want anyone to be able to access them in case iPhone or MBPro is lost or taken
Any help would be appreciated

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.