Blank page

Reaction score
Hi there, wonder if anyone has any ideas as what,s wrong! Mac will connect to internet no problems, doc appears at the bottom, thinn bar at the top loads but no home page, If i click safari in the doc no page opens up, all you see is the screen saver! If i go to the bookmarks and click on a page i wish to open, i get a grey blank box with the title of each book mark, then it closes down and asks if i wish to report to apple, on pressing yes, it says it can not be done at this time! If i then try and forse quit, it says i have several tabs open? Any ideas??
Many thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently 13" Late 2010 MBA, 4GB/128GB; Early 2011 13" MBP, dual core i7 2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 500gb hd
If you have Firefox installed, or can access the web from another computer, I would download the Safari 5.0.3 installer from Apple's Support website and reinstall Safari. If Firefox isn't installed, you could download it on another computer, save the installer on a thumb drive or burn it to a blank CD.

We had an issue with Outlook a while back not loading any HTML, and the solution was to reinstall Safari, because Outlook uses Safari's Webkit to load images.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.