Wait. Iphone Backup Does Not Restore EVERYTHING?

Reaction score
hi guys i need ur help..

what does this mean?

f5c26a.png

how can i back up my phone so that 100% of my data can be restored in the future to a new iphone (photos, music, settings & info within apps, am i missing anything else?)

(fyi i do not have any of my music in my itunes library any more all of my music is in my phone..long story)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
You can replace the music back onto your computer with a third party program.

It does not back up the things your asking about because iTunes figures it is on your computer already since it gets sync'd.

OP
M
Reaction score
You can replace the music back onto your computer with a third party program.

It does not back up the things your asking about because iTunes figures it is on your computer already since it gets sync'd.

actually i clicked on "disable iphone from automatically syncing"

i do notice there is a "sync" button though

23r4g0w.jpg

if i click on "sync" will it export all my photos, music ,settings/info within apps back onto my itunes?

also i was playing around with the arrangement of how the order of my apps appear on my iphone via itunes and i saw an "apply" button appear.

iyes7d.png

i clicked on apply and not only did it apply the new arrangement of apps to my iphone it started synching all of my voice memos from my iphone into my music library on itunes...? what was the reason for that? why would clicking the apply button start transfering my voice memos from my iphone to itunes...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.