iPhone Half Price

Reaction score
My friend just got an iPhone a few weeks ago (4gb) model and he only had to pay 250 dollars + tax for the phone. Supposedly, he knew someone that works at an Applestore in Manhatten and got him the discount. I didn't know Apple emplyees get a 50% discount. I'm wondering if this is true or is he just making this up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Sounds like he's making it up. Why give a 50% discount to employees on something they already gave to the employees for free??? Even so, I've never heard of any company giving a 50% discount on merchandise. They would lose a lot of money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Sounds like he's making it up. Why give a 50% discount to employees on something they already gave to the employees for free??? Even so, I've never heard of any company giving a 50% discount on merchandise. They would lose a lot of money.

I ALSO AGEE WHIT FLEURYA 469412 ABOUT HIM MAKING IT UP . BUT IT'S IS A LIE THAT THE APPLE EMPLOYEES GOT AAN IPHONE FOR FREE. I KNOW MULTIPLE PEOPLETHAT WORK AT APPLE STORESAND DONT HAVE AN IPHONE

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
It's not a lie that Apple employees got free iPhones. It was announced after the launch of the iPhone that approximately 17,000 iPhones were being given away to Apple employees. The caveat was that you had to have been an employee for at least a year, which would explain why everyone who works for Apple doesn't have one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Maybe he got a refurbished one?

Reaction score
i am getting my iphone for 340 from an apple employee....its not 50% but it is quite a discount.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.