internet disconnects

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but i have a MBP 10.6.4 with snow leoperd and every now and then it disconnects itself from the network i have a full signal. i thought it was because at times there was more than one person on it but it seems to do it anytime even when i am the only one connected. there are times when it will disconnect then connect back up again and other times it wont reconnect on its own. this is really starting to be a hassle.:Angry:

Reaction score
It's not your MacBook Pro, that's for sure.

Double check your router and network settings.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
More info is this a problem from day one or have you had this MacBook awhile and has this just started or did you change IP services is this the same modem/router and does this happen everywhere or just your home?

OP
U
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard
i have had this MBP since feb this year it was fine then. it started about 3 months ago. the router hasnt changed everything is the same. this happens just about every day. i have other computers using the same router and it doesn't happen with theirs only on my mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Do you have IPv4 set to configure using DHCP?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.